February is the month of love and romance. And, there are many things we love in WalCo. Take a journey for Valentine’s Day and many days ahead where you’re sure to fall head over heals with all there is to enjoy in WalCo.
With Valentine’s Day falling on a Tuesday in 2023, many have chosen to celebrate the weekend before. Several WalCo locations have sold out special events, but never fear, there are still options.
Here’s a few options that may work for last minute Valentine’s Day plans:
1. Hill Valley Dairy and Lake Geneva Country Meats have teamed up for a fantastic two-course meal that includes drink pairings. Check for openings.
2. Valentines Dinner at Pier 290 takes you to the Williams Bay side of Geneva Lake for great options Feb 11, 12 & 14.
3. Bring the kids to Avant, Lake Geneva, Feb 11 for FREE Valentine’s Day cookie decorating.
4. And, guess the number of hearts in the jar at Coffee Mill, Fontana, by Feb 15 and don’t forget to pick up a Cupid’s Arrow beverage (raspberry and mocha).
Gather the girls and celebrate friendships.
1. Enjoy wine and chocolate covered strawberries while making a candle at Candle Mercantile, Lake Geneva, Feb 10-14.
2. Or experience a mix of creative activities, a little relaxation and of a few cocktails at the Abbey Resort, Fontana, for a fun-filled weekend Feb 11 & 12.
3. Or enjoy the absolute girls story, Steel Magnolias, presented by Lakeland Players, Ltd, Feb 24-26 & March 3-5 at the Historic Sprague Theater, Elkhorn.
ROMANCE IN WalCo
Couples are invited to break away from the regular routine and enjoy time together in WalCo.
1. The social calendar at the Maxwell Mansion Apothecary and Speakeasy Bar, Lake Geneva, includes a mixology class along with lessons to learn the “dance of love,” the Rumba, Feb 10 & 11.
2. The Treasury, Delavan, has created a New Orleans dinner featuring locally renowned Chef Jonathan Cross from Jonathan’s on Brick Street, and live band Xeno (original lead singer from Cheap Trick) and Joe 2 for their Mardi Gras 2.0 on Feb 24.
3. Add on packages at Lazy Cloud Lodge, Lake Geneva, will add to the romance of an overnight stay any time.
FAVORITES WE LOVE IN WalCo
In the month of love we also want to share a few of things we love in WalCo.
1. Social Affair, East Troy, makes it easy to slow down and enjoy Dinner With Family each Wednesday. Order the pre-arranged meal by Monday for pick up Wednesday.
2. Value Vacation Days at Lake Lawn Resort, Delavan, from February through May.
3. The Belfry Music Theater brings professional tribute bands and original recording artists for an incredible musical experience. See dates for music from Alabama to the Everly Brothers to Celine Dion to Queen and more.
4. Fine dining at Black Sheep, Whitewater, stands out from many.
5. Enjoy magical, Vegas-style, family-friendly entertainment at The Dancing Horses Theatre, Delavan.
6. Bring the family to Williams Bay for Yerkes Star Party on the Lawn March 17.
Find even more to love on our website and visit each of the WalCo communities.
STAY EAT SHOP ACTIVITIES